Trench & Traffic Supply, Inc.
Put a shamrock on your job.
Customer Service Representative/Purchasing Agent
Trench and Traffic Supply has an exciting opening for a CSR/PA . This role is integral to our branch operations; helping to support customers, drive sales, and fulfill orders. We are dedicated to the career growth of our employees, and provide paid-training and development opportunities. Previous experience in customer service is strongly preferred but not necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers, external and internal.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with all company policies and safety rules.
- Answering incoming calls, assisting outside Sales Team,
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude when working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Soliciting quotes and pricing from vendors for product needs.
- Participate in meetings and company-sponsored training programs as required.
- CSR Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required.
- Other skills required:
- 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Desire to work in a fast past environment
- Must be eager to learn and be taught.
- Ability to quickly absorb information and put learning into action.
- Exceptional multitasking skills required.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus. but not necessary
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong Customer orientation and high sense of urgency for problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems.
- Adaptable to change.
- High accuracy in work, attention to details.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to be a part of our yard team. The right candidate should be able to multi-task effectively and respond well to deadlines under pressure.
- Build customer orders.
- Disassemble returned products
- Test products
- Maintain a clean yard and working area
- Load and unload customer trucks
We are looking for a Local Class A Driver to delivery world class service to our strategic partners in the construction industry. All of our team members are expected to live our company core values. This entails working not only as a driver, but performing whatever task is needed to get the job done and help the team. Some such duties will be building equipment, cleaning equipment, driving forklifts, loading trucks, tying down trucks, completing paperwork, and most of all delivering world class service.
Although our office hours are 7am – 4pm, there will be times where our driving team is expected to come in much earlier or stay much later to make sure that our customers and partners receive the world class service that they deserve. Since we cater to the demands of the construction industry, there will be mandatory overtime with occasional weekend work. Although it can be slow and rainy in the winter, we try our best to keep our driving team busy with other tasks so that each team member gets as close to full time schedule as possible.
Building partnerships through safety and success.
Deliver World Class Service
Always Be Looking for More
Do the Right Thing
Have a Can-Do Attitude
Be People Smart
Do More With Less
Pursue Growth and Learning
Let's work together